Inspire India started conducting RAAM Qualifier Races in Feb 2014, with the Deccan Cliffhanger. The Race was shifted to November and is has been run annually since then. It took 3 years to develop the Ultracycling Community in India before Inspire India introduced a much longer, multi-day race to prepare racers for RAAM, The Ultra Spice Race. First conducted in Jan 2017 it is also an annual event that is timed around the Indian Republic Day weekend of 26th January. The third race to be introduced to our Calendar was the Great Himalayan Ultra which is usually held Aug-Sept, during the short window of good weather in the high reaches of Ladhak. The fourth race to be introduced is the Dunes 6-12-24 hour Time Trial Championship Race to be conducted in Jodhpur, Rajasthan in mid september.
World’s Highest Ultracycle Race – THE GREAT HIMALAYAN ULTRA
Inspire India brings you the world’s highest Ultracycle Race… With a start point elevation of 3500 Mts in Leh!
- START – FINISH : Date 2nd Aug 2019
- LOCATION : Leh, Ladhak
- ROUTE : Leh-Hemis-Kargil-Dras-Leh
- DISTANCE : 600 km
- PRE RACE : Mandatory Acclimatization
India’s best known Ultracycle Race – THE DECCAN CLIFFHANGER
Inspire India’s Signature event that heads over the mountains to the beach at Goa is in it’s 6th edition.
JOIN THE PARTY!
- START – FINISH : TBA Nov 2019
- LOCATION : PUNE – GOA
- ROUTE : Pune-Mahabaleshwar-Satara-Dharwad-Goa
- DISTANCE: 643 km (400 Miles)
India’s Longest Ultracycle Race – The ULTRA SPICE RACE
A beautiful, tough, 5 day race through the spice, coffee and tea plantations of the south of India.
SMELL THE COFFEE!
- START – FINISH : 24th Jan -28 Jan 2020
- LOCATION : GOA
- ROUTE : Goa-Chikmagalur-Coorg-Wayanad-Ooty-Goa
- DISTANCEs : 1000+ and 1750 km
India’s First 6-12-24 hr Race – The DUNES TIME TRIAL
A fast paced Time Trial Race with time limits of 6, 12 and 24 hours to choose from!
- START – FINISH : 14th Sept – 15th Sept 2019
- LOCATION : JODHPUR
- ROUTE : LAP near Jodhpur
- TIME LIMITs : 6-12-24 Hours
- No Support Vehicle