Appendix C of Rules and Regulations
Mandatory Pre-Race Registration Requirements
PARTICIPATION WILL BE CANCELLED WITHOUT REFUND FOR NON COMPLETION OF PRE-RACE REGISTRATION FORMALITIES, VEHICLE AND BIKE INSPECTIONS OR NON ATTENDANCE OF PRE-RACE BRIEFING.
Bike Inspection Check List
- Rider Number on front and rear – will be provided at Inspection Venue
- Rider No. on Helmet
- Front Bike Light – 150 Lumens visible for 500 feet
- Red tail light – visible for 300 feet must have steady mode
- Reflective Vest/Bandoleer
- Reflective tape (If you do not have Reflective tape, you may purchase some at the Inspection Venue) approx ¼ inch by 3 inches long strips to be affixed on
- Front fork legs,
- Seat stays
- either rear of pedals or heels of shoes,
- wheels (3 strips of 2 inches on each side)
Support Vehicle Inspection Check List
- Race signage on front and both sides – will be provided at Inspection Venue
- Race Number on all 4 sides – will be provided at Inspection Venue
- “Slow-moving vehicle” Triangle OR 2 feet reflective tape prominently stuck on rear of vehicle or on bike rack at rear.
- Red flashing light mounted on bike rack.
- Car number plate to be visible at all times, as per traffic rules. If bike rack blocks the number plate even partially, Car number to be written / printed and pasted on a visible part of the back of the car.
Documentation Check List
- Copy of Racer’s ID proof
- Copy of Racer’s Age proof
- Copy of Vehicle Registration papers
- Copy of Drivers’ Licences of ALL the drivers
- Waiver Form and Discharge form signed by Racer
Personal Accident insurance for racers and all crew