The Great Himalayan Ultra – 1st edition
- Solo riders and Team Leaders need to fill in the form for their respective Category on Wizbiker
- You need to have scanned copies of Age and ID proof of each rider ready for uploading.
- You also need to have all information of each rider ready, email, ph no., Blood group, Date of Birth and emergency contact details of Solo Rider or Team Leader.
- After Inspire India Team has approved your participation you will receive an approval email, confirming your participation in the Himalayan Ultra 1st edition
Terms & Conditions
I/We accept the following TERMS AND CONDITIONS for participating in the Great Himalayan Ultra 2018 organised by INSPIRE INDIA.
- I/We have read and agree to abide by the Race Rules and Regulations.
- I/We agree to comply with the traffic and road laws and regulations of India.
- I/We fully understand and agree that I/We am/are entering this event entirely at my/our own risk and accept without exception full and complete liability for all and any risks and will not hold responsible nor make claims against Inspire India, any of the participants or organizer, its committee members, agents or servants for any loss, damage or injury however caused in relation to my/our participation in this event.
- I/We understand that this is a High Altitude Race and comes with a possibility of increased risk to my health and the health of my crew.
- I/We understand that in the event of any health issue related to high altitude that may require evacuation, I/We take full responsibility of expenses incurred.
- I/We understand and fully accept the rights of the Race Officials to take decisions based on perceived risk to health and safety and to stop any racer or crew from continuing.
- I/We understand that when I/We am/are riding a bicycle, I/We am/are required to wear a helmet at all times during the event.
- I/We understand that I/We am/are required to comply with all the safety requirements set out in the Race Rules.
- I/We understand that Inspire India reserves the right to refuse or cancel my/our registration, and will refund the registration fees after deductions for Payment Gateway Process.
- I/We understand that fees once paid will not be refunded under any other circumstance. Only in case organizers are forced to cancel the event will fees be refunded after deduction for operational expenses.
- I/We agree to sign the waiver form and submit the required information and documents at the time of Pre-Race Registration prior to the Race.
- I/We understand that any attempt at cheating (as determined by the race officials) if proven, will result in immediate disqualification.
- I/We agree to make the Payment of Registration fees as per the event tickets.
- Participation in the Event is subject to Approval from Inspire India Team after Payment of Registration fees.
Himalayan – Fee Structure
Registration Fees include Participants’ Jersey (1 per participant) and Finishers’ Medal. It also includes accommodation for the mandatory night halt at Kargil for the racers and 2 crew in case of the 600 Km category.
For the 444 km category fees include a shared support vehicle and shared accomodation at Kargil for the night halt. If participants of the 444 km Tour wish to have their own support or share it with their own group please send an email listing details of participants to firstname.lastname@example.org A group registration link will be shared with you.
REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW OPEN ON WIZBIKER